Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Sweetest Little Thing


Ok...I'm a little late starting this but better late than never, right? I said I would not be a blogger but I have since decided that this is the best way to document our family and our latest, most exciting addition Isabel Grace so here goes. I'm not much of a writer so I'll mostly be posting pictures to tell the story of our lives!


Isabel Grace entered our lives April of this year and our lives have not been the same since. We are humbled that God has blessed us with such a precious, sweet baby girl! I wish that I could capture her laugh and post it, but there's no substitute for experiencing her in person. As I sit here typing, she is chewing on her favorite teething toy and "talking" to me and I still can't believe that this angel belongs to Colin and me!


No comments:

Post a Comment