Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Valentine

I'm not a big Valentine's Day person. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't turn down flowers, chocolates, or a night out with my Sweetie, but I just think that the reason to celebrate gets lost in all the hype. Nonetheless, I just want to take a moment to let my sweet husband know how much he means to me. Our relationship started 17 years ago. Wow. At 14, I could've never known what God had in store for us ... but over these years, I have watch God work in Colin's life, creating for me the most amazing husband for me and now, a loving father for our daughter. As cliche as it may sound, I have no doubt that Colin was made for me and I thank God for him everyday!

Colin - I love you! ANF!
h

No comments:

Post a Comment