Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Jesus!

Christmas in the Sutton household was a little different this year. It was such a blessing to celebrate our Savior's birth with our sweet little Isabel Grace! It is hard to imagine that Jesus was a sweet little baby just like Isabel. How grateful I am that he humbled himself to come to this earth as a baby to save us from our sins!

We celebrated with lots of family, food, and fun. Unfortunately, Colin had to have some dental work just before Christmas and was not able to eat the good food. I felt so bad for him but he has been so sweet and did not complain once as he ate his chicken noodle soup while we were filling up on yummy Christmas food.

Here are a few pictures from our Christmas fun:

Riding on my rocking bunny with Mia


Me with my Granddaddy and Busha


The biggest stocking I've ever seen


Daddy bought me a bulldawg book - I can't wait to go to a game!



Despite all the fun goodies, I carried around my diaper cream all morning


Me and Noni



Dora the Explorer!



Me and Papa



Me with my Daddy and Mommy! Happy Birthday Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment