It was a treat because on of my sweet friends from college lives there so we got to spend a lot of time with Whitney and Addison. I don't get to see Whitney (and Addison and Terry too) near as much as I would like so I really enjoyed our visit. Whitney said that Addison was not a big fan of babies, but she was so precious with Isabel. She shared her toys so sweetly, including a pizza from her play kitchen that Isabel chewed on all weekend. On Saturday, we shopped at the mall and rode the carousel. I meant to get more pictures, but this is the only one I remembered to take right before our ride. I told Addison to stand next to Isabel for a picture but she wanted to sit in her UGA stoller. So cute.
I was just thinking back and realized that we've been friends for almost 12 years now. Man, we're getting old. But we've had 12 years full of laughter and fun and I look forward to many more! Here's to old friendships that started at UGA 12 years ago... and also to new friendships for our children!
love it!
ReplyDelete